I have confirmed that the CCCWA reached out to agencies for updates on waiting families who were issued Travel Authorization before the program shut down. Presumably that means they are considering moving forward to finalize those adoptions.
I would not assume this means a full program re-opening at this point. It’s also too early to know whether families who had been issued LOA for a child but not yet reached travel authorization will be able to continue forward in the process. I would urge caution about speculation on the future of the program, but let’s hope that at least those families with TA will be able to finalize their adoptions some time later this year.